Catwalk kitties

I big heartfelt hug to everyone for your overwhelming support of the book house, and the encouragement to be more confident about my work and my designs. It made me feel so much better about everything. As I've said before, y'all are truly the best.
Ahem... now, in honor of fashion week, and with a wink and a nod to Miss Fifi Lapin, I bring you a trio of haughty catwalk kitties I sketched just for fun.
Wearing Betsey Johnson...
Kitty1_2
Anna Sui...
Kitty2
and Gucci...
Kitty3
You can see pics from all the recent collections here. These were drawn a while ago from prior runway shows... heavy on the pink and polka dots...
Fashion
I love the whole crazy fashion world. I did a bit of fashion illustration early on in my career. It was fun, but I never could quite take it seriously. But then, looking at some of the outfits designers are putting out there, I'm not so sure they're taking it very seriously either! Ha!