D&G Shoe review and Heel protectors

So I bought these amazing Dolce & Gabbana shoes and like most pretty shoes do,
they hurt my feet!
The solution for this follows in this blog!

The shoes look totally amazing, they came with a bag of extra stones in case some fall of.
They look so much better then the replica shoes Sasha has made of this stone styled shoes.
 


You can see all stones has been glued or stitched on by hand (the bigger stones are stitched)
The only thing I dislike are these slippery soles, so I guess I need to get them re-soled.
 


So these shoes hurt my heels very badly and a week later I find this at the "kruitvat"
(local drugstore) Essence gel heel protection pads!
 


After you removed the glue protection sheet you can stick the pad in your shoe.
 


And guess what! I really works, and this only for around € 3,-
I will get more of these asap, for some other pairs of shoes I have.